Cornea scratches: THREE
Infections as a result: ONE
Medications: THREE
Hours spent waiting in Denpasar for the doctor: EIGHT
Number of Battleship games played with Chris, my hero, who stayed with me the whole time: THREE
OK, I was the winner of the “best of three series” we played, but we'll keep that mum. Around here I told people Chris was the winner. To assuage concern from family, my eye is on the mend. I cannot wear contacts for at least two weeks (I may go longer as my poor eye was swollen and I looked like Rocky after a bout with Mr. T, plus it was really painful) and I have finished two of the three medications. I still have to use my eye drops that are antibiotic/anti-inflammatory combined into one and I have been diligent about it. Nothing is more scary than suddenly NOT being able to see out of one's eye. Luckily I am out of saline and I refuse to buy any so I am not tempted to wear my trusty contact lenses. Once I feel confident again I will buy some saline. I reckon it will be closer to March, honestly. Better to be safe than sorry, right? :)
Infections as a result: ONE
Medications: THREE
Hours spent waiting in Denpasar for the doctor: EIGHT
Number of Battleship games played with Chris, my hero, who stayed with me the whole time: THREE
OK, I was the winner of the “best of three series” we played, but we'll keep that mum. Around here I told people Chris was the winner. To assuage concern from family, my eye is on the mend. I cannot wear contacts for at least two weeks (I may go longer as my poor eye was swollen and I looked like Rocky after a bout with Mr. T, plus it was really painful) and I have finished two of the three medications. I still have to use my eye drops that are antibiotic/anti-inflammatory combined into one and I have been diligent about it. Nothing is more scary than suddenly NOT being able to see out of one's eye. Luckily I am out of saline and I refuse to buy any so I am not tempted to wear my trusty contact lenses. Once I feel confident again I will buy some saline. I reckon it will be closer to March, honestly. Better to be safe than sorry, right? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment