Dear Bali,
Thanks for teaching this workaholic the valuable lesson of slowing down. As you remember, when I first arrived, my quick pace caused numerous injuries (the bruise on my right thigh muscle is almost gone-it's now the size of a marble as opposed to a grapefruit though I will always have the scar on my shin; the stripe bruise on my left thigh is nearly faded) so I learned to do everything at a slower pace. I walk slower, I eat slower, I get up...slower (that just means later), and I appreciate little things like spiders chasing ants and squirrels chasing each other. I'm sure you'll miss me, too, but we'll meet again someday.
Love,
Me
Thanks for teaching this workaholic the valuable lesson of slowing down. As you remember, when I first arrived, my quick pace caused numerous injuries (the bruise on my right thigh muscle is almost gone-it's now the size of a marble as opposed to a grapefruit though I will always have the scar on my shin; the stripe bruise on my left thigh is nearly faded) so I learned to do everything at a slower pace. I walk slower, I eat slower, I get up...slower (that just means later), and I appreciate little things like spiders chasing ants and squirrels chasing each other. I'm sure you'll miss me, too, but we'll meet again someday.
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment