
A view from Mt. Mangaui in one of our favorite places so far, Tauranga (on the West Coast, North Island).

Part of the path up on Mt. Manganui. That's a lot of blue!

More views from Mt. Manganui...

Hey wait! Mt. Manganui views!

Ah, getting ready for sunset on a crazy, winding road on the Coromandel Peninsula (West Coast, North Island).

A beach in Tauranga.

That's me on the back, and Leonie on the front, enjoying a machine at The Waterworks (Coromandel Peninsula) that squirts water at people the more vigorously you...ride it. Oh dear. Are there children reading this? I don't think it should sound so scandalous!

Me, and just for you, dolls! :)

Four lovely boys who made a FANTASTIC BBQ and shared with us. I'm in love with all of them as a result of their good cooking. Hearts fellows!

Ah, more sun getting ready to set, this time at Spirits Bay Campground, near Cape Reigna area, Northland. It was a beautiful beach. Mom, if you get your shells in one piece, this is when and where I got them.

Another view on another day at Spirits Bay Campground, also known as the place where I met Nadine and Hannah and ate freshly caught shark (thanks Rico and the Mau).
3 comments:
Nice pics, Toose!
Kirsten the photos are beautiful!
WaterBull Effect. (same idea as the butterfly effect) Little did you know Brownie that you would cause a large storm with record low barometric pressure in the Midwest this late week and huge wind gusts up to 65MPH with rain coming in side ways from riding that thing so hard. I was thinking of you the whole time as the house shook and I wondered if the wall was going to come in. It was breeze at the Bistro Table. I have no doubt Moustache was involved some how in all that. Brownie you just never know what you are going to get into and cause next, with the WaterBull effect
Post a Comment