If anyone listens to the band Phoenix, I guess I'll say this is for you, in title only. ;)
Have you ever wished for something you couldn't have? I am in a pining state at the moment, which is pitiful for 2 reasons:
1. Pining???? I'm almost 34;
2. Pining???? I'm almost 34!
As a result, I've decided to do one of my favorite things, which is to create a list. I don't know what I want to list. Things to accomplish? Mostly that involves things not done or places not seen, but it seems more productive than pining, no?
Without further adieu, here goes: a public wishlist for all the world (which for the sake of this blog probably means just me) to see, in no particular order of importance...
Hike through New Zealand
Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
Take a canoe trip
Visit America cross-country by train
See Siem Reap
Bicycle through Belgium and the Netherlands
Lay atop Victoria Falls
See Eric Hutchinson, Coldplay (I love them, I don't care how popular they are), and The Shins (please let them make another album so they tour...) live
Attend the University of Malta...if I can come up with 40,000 Euros***
***Not such a shoestring activity, but wouldn't it be amazing?
Enough for now. I shall get on with real dreaming by going to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment