Friday, May 16, 2008

job update...

Filming for the "Turkish prostitute" job starts on May 25. As it is a paying job, and on tv (it is not a movie, but I have learned that the Turks call serial dramas on the tele "movies"), there is no nudity involved...so I have decided to do it.

My married friends who speak Turkish have agreed to be my "agents." And the boys from the hotel where I stay will come and be my bodyguards. One of them has killed a man with a gun, so I feel relatively secure that he is tough enough to deal with some tv types. And I'm sure my boss will be there, because it makes him a little famous.

This might be the weirdest thing of all time, but I didn't quit working in the states to be dull! So, I will do my best to secure a copy or a link, so everyone can see me in my small role. I am relying on the boss to relay this info to the boys, so if nothing comes of it, no tears, shoestringers. I'm sure another weird opportunity will present itself soon enough...

:)